In every darkness, there is always that ray of light or spark of hope that flickers within each one of us. A faith that all things shall pass, and through Him everything is possible.
2021, a year after disaster and pandemic, will probably set a new outlook in life. Looking to it more positively with full of hopes. Why hopeful? Well, it’s not just because we are alive and well but because there’s always a good reason to be thankful to the Lord.
Also, I somehow look at the year ahead of something in significance most especially the numbers that lie within it, the figures it represents. Here are my thoughts about it and from others as well.
- 2021, from the numbers, there are still two kneeling figures but will probably be interpreted as our faith. The good news is that there will be one (1) zero, which will make our hardships lesser, and of course, the number one, which represents a straight line, will probably make our way to rehabilitation. Making us all rise from all the problems in 2020.
- Adding all the numbers in 2021 will give us 5. A significant number not only in numerology but also in the Bible. In numerology 5 is associated with the five elements (Water, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Metal) in Chinese philosophy. It is also historically associated with the Emperor of China.
While in the Bible, the number 5 plays an important role as well, here are some of it.
- The God’s law is consists of five books, which are called Pentateuch. The New Testament Pentateuch consists of 4 gospels and Acts, which can be considered God’s grace and favor to humankind.
- John, who wrote 5 books concerning the grace of God and forever the life of the soul.
- The God’s grace symbolism was seen when Jesus took 5 loaves of bread and transformed them into the amount enough to feed five thousand people. (Matthew 14:17).
- The instruction given by God to build a “tabernacle in the wilderness” was all centered around number five, everything was made out of five components, like 5 curtains, 5 pillars, 5 bars, etc. Also, there were 5 ingredients in the holy oil, which was needed to sanctify the tabernacle.
- The God’s presence was shown by number 5. The book of Psalms has 5 main chapters.
- There are 5 offerings to Israel provided by God. (Leviticus).
- Moses wrote five books. This number shows the God’s plan and influence on humans, his grace and presence
So, whatever reference you would like to look at things in the coming year it almost describes a similar notion about the numbers and the figures. But of course, with the prayer of everyone and the positive outlook for the coming year, things will get better. Prayer is always the best weapon in everything that we do.